Do you see humility as a good or bad thing?
Why do so many of us equate humility with weakness or feelings of ridicule? Humility should be seen as an accelerator and one of the most powerful attributes of your growth! It’s about not taking your desires, successes, or failures too seriously. Without it, you are limiting yourself from living up to your full potential.
This month, your challenge is to embrace humility. Even if you pride yourself on being humble - we can always practice more of it! The key to success is staying humble while simultaneously remaining confident in who you are and what you have to offer the world.
Here are 10 ways you can practice humility:
- Understand that there is always room for improvement
- Remain open to feedback
- Admit when you are wrong
- Practice gratitude
- Ask for help when you need it
- Be willing to learn from others
- Realize your dependence on a higher power.
- Accept challenges and take leaps of faith
- Lend a hand and share your talents
- Stay grounded
Do you have humble confidence? Or is humility something you struggle with? Comment below and let me know your thoughts on the subject!